Dear RentMen visitors, Tyler_Saint chose to answer 16 interview questions that were last updated on 21 May 2018
- If you have to pick one thing that everyone else should absolutely know about you, what would it be?We'd like others to know that what is seen and heard isn't always reality. Life is complicated, roads are winding, and paths for each of us very different. There is more than one way to live fulfilled and we have found our version of it.
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Related to the question about fun, we don't have too many hobbies. I guess we need to find some. What with work and family, there's not much time left for them. Ace has been trying to get Tyler to pick up golf, but he hates it. Otherwise, we just piddle around the house and keep on the road going places.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?There's no off switch for either of us. Treat others as you'd like to be treated and the rest takes care of itself.
- What do you do for fun?Netflix and chill with each other. The occasional canoe trip. Adventures to explore new places. Bar-B-Que night. Pizza cheat day. Being satisfied after a day spent working in the yard. Watching the dog chase squirrels she never catches. Visiting with neighbors at the mailbox. Washing the car on a hot summer day. Any beach anywhere!
- Tell us what you consider to be your greatest life experience.We think the obvious thing to say here is that we found each other. But the cool thing about that is the way we share what we have with those around us. Makes life pretty great overall.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?Well, honestly being on this site is fairly differentiating. Kinda unique among the friend base.
- What are your greatest personal traits?We are just going to suppose this doesn't mean physical attributes. Photos tell that story, I suppose. We specialize in accepting people into what we already have as a couple. We like sharing our world with other people and getting to know the real person. The greatest attribute we have is the ability to disarm and surprise.
- What is your ‘niche’?Obviously being an older couple is a niche all by itself. Also, have suitcases of leather gear, so that's a scene we get into. Tyler calls it macho drag, but it's something we like. Otherwise, we have this otter/bodybuilder/Daddy-thing happening. I guess we don't have just one angle.
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?We should have answered the question about what you can't live without by having travel as the #1 thing. Ace travels for the day-job, so he's gone every week somewhere domestically or internationally. Tyler has a more retail-hour-type job and is home a lot taking care of things. We do travel every six weeks somewhere together, though. We live in a small city between Memphis and Birmingham, so we do go there a lot. We also hit Atlanta, New Orleans and Nashville a good bit, too.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?We take things pretty seriously in this category, but our bodies are very different. We do the gym 5-6 days a week working one body part each day. Ace needs a little cardio to maintain leanness, Tyler doesn't (completely unfair genetics...lol). Otherwise, we are just typical weight lifters. Love those guys who are into the crossfit lifestyle, but that's not us. We just lift and keep the diet clean.
- What’s your lifestyle? What makes you who you are?Lifestyle specifics are what brought us together as a couple. We live almost identically even though we came together as a couple later in life. The way we work, play, exercise, enjoy friends is virtually identical. We are really fortunate like that. It's nice to have somebody who's your friend as well as your partner, right?
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Being Daddies applies figuratively and literally.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I'd tell you a little about our journey to this point. It's been wildly different for the two of us. We come from different backgrounds, coming-out experiences, religious identities, and even regions of the country. We are asked a lot for advice, which we never give, but we will always tell our stories and how things happened for us.
- What should others absolutely know about you?Others should know that what motivates us to be here may not be for the reasons they think. The motivation is different for each of us and probably isn't what you'd expect it to be. Also, our age is our greatest asset. At this stage in life, we know what we are doing.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?The thing we enjoy most about ourselves is the amount we have in common. We like the same food, music, we share clothes!! So lucky we both wear the same sizes. We just like the way we are with each other and I guess that's what makes us a good couple.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.The first thing we couldn't live without sounds cheesy, but would be each other. We are joined at the hip and have so may common interests. Next would be extended family. Again, cliche we know, but family is very important. Third is pizza cheat days. Definitely look forward to those. Fourth is gym time. We just feel better when we are consistent. And the fifth thing would be movie date night. Nothing better than popcorn and Icee for dinner holding hands in a dark theater.