Dear RentMen visitors, NateSF chose to answer 12 interview questions that were last updated on 13 Mar 2022
- What should others absolutely know about you?I'm not a morning person. Where's my coffee?!?
- What are your hobbies? What do you like to do in your spare time?Meet new people, explore cities, cook, catch up with friends, lift weights, hike, swim. I've also started trying my hand at photography, using my friends as models. And I like to write - you can check out my essays at natebeck.us.
- What do you do for fun?If the weather is good I love to go to the beach, ideally naked. I also like to go hiking, hang out with friends, cook, go out to eat, see shows, and go dancing. Now and then I'll land a go-go dancing gig, which is always a blast. I also love to travel, and ideally work some of these other things into a trip.
- How do you go that ‘extra mile' in your life?I take pride in what I do but don't get obsessive about things. Make an effort to do a good job but still keep a sense of balance and perspective. I've had to learn this, and not take things so seriously. But if I commit to something I'll want to see it through, and that includes being responsive to my clients.
- If you and I were on the beach having some wine and great food, what would you tell me about yourself.I love nude beaches so I'd probably be naked. Hopefully I'd have something more enlightened to share, but first things first...
- What would you like your followers to know about you that is unique and even a bit personal?Doing this helped get me through grad school, which was more than a few years ago now(!). Since then I've kept with it when I can, and put it aside when I've had other obligations. I keep coming back since I really genuinely enjoy it. I've met great people and had great experiences, which have benefited other aspects of my life in ways that keep surprising me.
- What makes you stand out from the crowd?For me, this is not a competition. It might sound cliche but we all have something special to offer. I'm pleased with what I have to offer, but also know nobody can be everything to everybody. I value great relationships with my peers. That said, I think my life experiences and an intuitive nature allow me to understand and appreciate where other people are coming from.
- What do you enjoy most about yourself?I'm an easygoing, go-with-the-flow kind of guy who can find fun and pleasure in all kinds of situations.
- Name 5 things that you can’t live without.Travel, sex, gym, writing, my dogs
- What is your ‘niche’?I’m over 50, so I’m going to appeal to someone different than a younger guy would. A younger guy might consider me a “Daddy” while an older guy will perhaps think of me more as a peer. And with that I can span the mild-to-wild spectrum… I have a closet full of leather and uniforms, but can also revel in the full-on “boyfriend experience.”
- How often do you travel? Do you prefer to travel or you are more of a homebody?I love San Francisco and the Bay Area, and even though I’ve lived here for more than three decades I never get tired of the place. But I love traveling and I’m always looking forward to the next trip.
- What kind of diet and fitness regiment do you follow?I try to strike a balance between following healthy lifestyle but still “have a life." I alternate weights with swimming, and try to eat decent foods. I get restless if I’m not able to exercise for longer than a day or two!